31.12.10

What a year!

2010 started off being exteremely promising.

I started a journey that has allowed me to find myself.

I made my junior year something that balanced both fun and work, which turned out to be super easy when you get amazing friends to accompany you on the process.

I went on a short, yet very sweet trip to Disney with my two best friends.

I made some new friends along the way and re-connected with some old ones.

I attended some amazing events and met amazing blogger peers.

I got to spend some very special holidays with my family, baking goodies and planning an exciting upcoming event this January.

And, I kept my blog going, although I didn't get to blog as much as I wish I would, I still kept my promise.


So, for this 2011, I'd like to keep it more consistent.
Besides, tommorrow is Featuring Tallulah's first anniversary, so what better way to enter this 2011 with a new face, a new entry and a new attitude.

I wish that your 2010 was as good as mine was, that you keep accomplishing everything you set your mind to and that you appreciate everything God has blessed you with. May your 2011 be so much better than your 2010!

-M.

1 comment:

  1. Happy blog anniversary, I`ll keep reading your blogs i t seems quite interesting. Happy New Year...

    ReplyDelete