9.5.10

Quote Off

Being as in love as I am with anything involving the Beatles, I've been holding on to a very famous John Lennon quote the whole week:



¨Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.¨ - John Lennon.

It wasn't until today that I realized the depth and intensity this couple of words have, and as soon as I thought about an image doing it justice, the art of Ethel Scull done by the great and late Andy Warhol seemed like the most accurate of all to have inserted into the visual definition of the quote.

Ultimately, life is filled with big and small moments, and with them come along important people to share it with. If you don't enjoy what comes ahead and attack the moment with all of who you are, the original and true self each of us have; then its worth nothing, because all you'll have to reminisce later is about what you did and not about what we felt in doing so.

I've had to learn that, one way or another, life isn't for you to take it too seriously, but for you to enjoy: the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the sad and the happy, it's all meant for you to gladden your existence and more importantly, take experiences to learn from them.

Wow, no wonder I've been choosing Optimistic theme from Stereo Mood the whole week! The positive outcome of existential questioning is something refreshing and anew for me, never experienced it before... it's nice! I hope it had the same effect on you!

What quotes do YOU enjoy reading that make you feel upbeat?

2 comments:

  1. That John Lennon quote is phenomenal! I love Coco Chanel quotes - she was so wise!! :)

    ReplyDelete