9.2.10

Greenhouse Apparel

Flowers and plants have never been my thing in the sense of actually getting my hands dirty to plant them in gardens or vases. However, in the past few weeks, I have had the chance to appreciate the botanical display that holds my terrace thanks to a very heavy paper I have been working on, partly because it is a very comfortable and fresh place to be in this hot summer and also because, for some reason, is the place in the house where the Internet signal is at its prime. Anywhoosle, this appreciation for all botanical has made me want to incorporate it in my wardrobe as well. I visualize this botanical theme in the cohesive mixes of green, beige, brown, camel, taupe and subtle pops of color here and there. However, I have been very careful that the outfits I've picked out to portray mi vision don't get mixed up with the military theme because if you're anything like me, and I'm hoping you are because if you weren't I'd be very embarrassed, military theme should reserve itself to soldiers.





Greens and browns, how more botanical could you go? Product information: Top/Forever 21, Shorts/Urban Outfitters, Sandals/J.Crew and Bag/Urban Outfitters

I know I didn't mention anything of denim in my description before, but the rose accent on this dress was just too pretty to let it pass by, paired up with some jade toned sandals and a brown messenger bag it does get a little bit more garden oriented. Product Information: Dress/Forever 21, Cardigan/Forever 21, Sandals/Urban Outfitters & Bag/Urban Outfitters.



That pop of color found in this gorgeous coral tote (WITH CHAINS!!!!) is exactly what I envisioned when expressing my concerns of the rest of the colors being too monotone without the pop of color. Product Information: Top/Forever 21, Shorts/J.Crew, Sandals/J.Crew and Bag/J.Crew.





Again, just by emracing a pop of color in the outfit, a whole lot of difference is made. Product Information: Top/Forever 21, Trousers/J.Crew, Sandals/J.Crew and Bag/J.Crew.

2 comments:

  1. The Forever 21 tops in outfits three and four are my absolute favorite - gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was literally minutes before someone bought the last top from Outfit 4. I returned to the website so I could link it and it was gone:(.

    ReplyDelete