3.1.10

I'm kind of in a hurry...

For some reason, no matter how early I decide to wake up, I'm always in a last minute rush to whatever the place I'm getting ready to go. As a result of this, I have resorted to always end up taking my most important things in what I like to call my ¨Everything Fits¨ bag. It is to my believe that this ¨Everything Fits¨ bag should cover 3 requirements:
1. It should be of a color that suits you and you feel comfortable with (in my case it was a camel toned).
2. Taking into consideration that this is a bag that is supposed to be on the go, it should have enough space for you to take extra elements other than your lip-gloss and a little mirror.
3. As much as I dream about someday owning a designer bag, your ¨Everything Fits¨ bag is doomed of becoming your everyday bag, and as such it will be used countless times. Your ¨Everything Fits¨ bag must have quality and be affordable at the same time. Therefore, I would recommend you think twice before purchasing a designer bag with the purpose of turning it into an ¨Everything Fits¨ bag.
Keeping these requirements in mind, here are a few of my favorite ¨Everything Fits¨, different in style, in price and in colors, to give you various options in hopes of accomodating to your taste and needs:

With the bows having their long 15 minutes of fame post-Blair Waldorf, I think this bag is as practical as it is cute. I must admit I'm not a big a fan of denim material unless its in my jeans, however, this bag makes me want to hop on a cruise and travel all the islands with this bag under my arm. From Forever 21.

I know this is not the traditional color that may come to mind when thinking of an ¨Everything Fits¨ bag but its design definitely covers the requirements. Plus, the golden hoops in the handles gives it a dressy vibe that in occasions comes in handy when having to shift from daytime to evening. From ModCloth.

This taupe toned bag captivaded my little heart as soon as I layed my eyes on it. The big knot, the over-sized fit and the wonderful color just screams ¨Everything Fits¨. It is practical as well as gorgeous, what's not to love? From Urban Outfitters.

One of my favorite things in purses are chains. Unfortunately, my encounter of chains in bags is always limited to clutches and evening purses. So, you could imagine my excitement when I came upon this oversized black and white WITH chains bag. Yes, I was ecstatic!! Though my dreams are filled of clouds disguised as the Chanel 2.55, for now I think this comes pretty close to paying an homage to Mademoiselle Chanel's masterpierce without ending up completely broke and with SEVERAL changes (not quilted, two toned and over-sized). From Urban Outfitters.

The two small handles and large shoulder strap are wonderful pieces to have incorporated into a bag. This lagoon colored purse includes both and, again, even though its an usual color, the buckles and studs gives it a dressier vibe all into one. From Urban Outfitters.

A black purse is essential. A black leather bag is a treat. THIS black leather bag is heavenly. I couldn't end this blog without adding a nice black bag and when I encountered this black leather bag I knew I had found the quintessential ¨Everything Fits¨ bag. From its design, to its color, to its golden touches, this bag is definitely an ¨Everything Fits¨. From Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment