1.1.10

Resolutions


As a result of my pathetic attempt of a blog last year, one of my top resolutions this year is to create AND maintain a new blog throughout 2010. However, in hopes of reaching my goal, I will now have to face my biggest fear of the whole ¨create your own blog¨ requirements: publically announcing its existence. Through much questioning, I've decided that I should undergo the trouble if I wish my blog to succeed.
So, after a day of long sunbathing sessions under a very stubborn sun, frequent moments of wandering off about yet another list of resolutios waiting to be fulfilled and constant lethargic episodes, I welcome you to my first official blog entry of the year.
Hoping that this 2010 will be MUCH better than 2009 for you and for me in all ways that may seem important.
Happy New Years 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment