10.1.10

P.A.C Snack

While keeping up with my daily agenda of TV shows, I encountered myself with several Food Network episodes focusing on healthy snacks. So, after a session of an hour and a half at the gym, I took a shower and went to the kitchen to fix me something to eat (15 minutes after a long session at the gym, who doesn't get a little hungry?). At that point, I remembered the shows I watched in Food Network about keeping it healthy so I made this ¨P.A.C SNACK¨ that stands for: pecans, apples and cranberries, which are the three ingredients I used for this snack.

- 1 APPLE
- HANDFUL OF CRANBERRIES
- HANDFUL OF PECANS
- 2 1/2 TABLESPOONS OF HONEY


Just cut the apple into bite size pieces, mix the cranberries and pecans, place them on a plate and drizzle the honey on top. This snack is sweet and its tangy and it's super easy to make, which comes in great after an hour and a half at the gym!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds promising! I'm going to try it one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's healthy and delicious. Though you can take out the pecans and include other nuts like almonds which are healthier, but for the cranberries leave them. Those guys are full of antioxidants which are great for you!

    ReplyDelete