4.1.10

The Price is... VERY wrong!


Today, while catching up with my friends, we ended up realizing how much things have become less affordable since they were created. It is a shame, though, since I live in a country in which the things are relatively cheap, and even so we find them high in price. Some of the things that have definitely become less affordable include:
1. No Me Olvides at La Inmaculada, which is a dineresque restaurant that sell the BEST sundaes in Panama that have bite size pieces of vanilla cake, your choice of syrup, your choice of ice cream, marshmellow topper and some nuts, called No Me Olvides which translates to ¨Don't forget me¨. Over the years, the No Me Olvides have increased their cost making it less accesible for panamanians to enjoy and never forget them.
2. Gas. Who could forget when with 10 bucks you could fill your entire tank. Nowadays, $10 won't even cover a quarter of it.
3. Going to the movies.
4. Going out to the club.
5. Basically EVERYTHING at the supermarket.

3 comments:

  1. LIKE LIKE LIKE this post!
    I'm a clubber and i know hard it's getting for me to drink or having fun at clubs becuz everything is more expensive.. I think it's natural because there's no way things are gonna get lower..

    I really like ur blog Mariana, i hope u don't quit this time!

    I bookmarked u on my blog, too :)
    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The no-me-olvides story is SO true. I went the other day and I was in shock when they gave me the bill. I was like, "How much!?" It's saaaaad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An epidemic of adolescent bankruptcies!

    ReplyDelete